|Install AndeSight in Windows 8 (win8)
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||cindy [ Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:51 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Install AndeSight in Windows 8 (win8)|
AndeSight supports Windows 7 and Windows XP.
If users need to install it in Windows 8, the method is as following:
In AndeSight installaer, go Disk1\InstData\VM\install.exe right click and select "Properties"
In the "Compatibility" tab, check "Run this program in compatibility mode" and select Windows 7
Re-run the installer can solve this problem.
Reference: http://www.online-tech-tips.com/windows ... windows-8/
(2) AICE-MCU driver installation.
Building and debugging is OK in Windows 8 64-bit, but there is an issue in the installation, that is, we use libusb (an open source USB driver) for ICEman,
but it is not signed for Windows 8. Before users install AndeSight , they need to disable this check by the following steps:
1. To Windows 8 Setting (change computer settings) / general / Advanced startup screen (instead of the traditional Control panel screen)
2. Click "Restart Now" button.
3. When the blue screen appears, Click on "Troubleshooting" -> "Advanced Options" -> "Startup Settings" -> press on the screen "Reboot" button.
4. After the next reboot blue screen press "7" --- that is, choose "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" way to boot.
5. After reboot you can install your AICE-MCU driver.
PS: Once again, reboot to restore the original protection.
Reference: http://www.fotoclubinc.com/blog/how-to- ... windows-8/
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group