|AICE-MCU V1.8.8 field upgrade
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||jonathan [ Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:49 am ]|
|Post subject:||AICE-MCU V1.8.8 field upgrade|
Note:If your version is older than V1.7.7,You must upgrade to V1.7.7 then to do V1.8.8 upgrade.
Here is V1.7.7 upgrade method:[http://forum.andestech.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=700]
AICE-MCU field upgrade intructions
1. Download the file "AICE_MCU_V1.8.8_offical.zip".
AICE-MCU_V1.8.8_official.zip [125.14 KiB]
Downloaded 770 times
2. Install libusb-win32 driver in AndeSight if it does not exist.
libusb driver.jpg [ 56.6 KiB | Viewed 9234 times ]
3. Plug in USB cable of AICE-MCU
4. Execute upgrade_aice_mcu.bat for upgrade. It takes 6 minutes totally.
DO NOT terminate the program or unplug the USB cable while the upgrade is in progress.
 AICE-MCU FW upgrade, it takes 42 seconds
ICEman.png [ 60.89 KiB | Viewed 9234 times ]
 FPGA bitmap upgrade, it takes 5 minutes
ICEmcu update.jpg [ 62.28 KiB | Viewed 9234 times ]
 Upgraded done and unplug/replug in USB cable for reset AICE-MCU
ICEmcu update done.jpg [ 49.97 KiB | Viewed 9234 times ]
5. Execute check_version.bat to get the version, then check whether the upgrade is successful.
ICEmcu version.jpg [ 45.8 KiB | Viewed 9234 times ]
If you have any questions, please contact Andes service team.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group